Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sound #5 - Best and Most Surprising Recording!

This was a wonderful sound recording and totally unexpected!

As I was returning home and walking down South Herman Street, I heard some more wind chimes. Since I captured the wind chimes earlier that day up close, I decided to record these ones at a little more distance. I started to record and out of no where a neighboring home's residents started to have band practice. The beat of the drums took over the environment. It was a pleasant surprise, but that wasn't it. Listen to what else I ended up capturing! I was truly delighted.

This recording is a bit long, but I just couldn't cut it in the middle of it all. Click here to listen (3 mins 11 secs).


Note: You can click on map image to view it larger.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment